Reissuing IC Card

Reissuing new cards to staff members

  • Bring your ID card and an electronic file of your ID photo (JPG file) to the Information Technology Service Center.
    Photo specifications: 224 (W) × 271 (H) pixels. The name of the file should be your personnel number.
    *Note: The Information Technology Service Center will NOT replace unsatisfactory photo results on the personnel ID card FOR FREE if the problem is caused by incorrect photo specifications.  
  • New staff members can apply for a card at the Information Technology Service Center one day after reporting to the personnel department. Bring your contract form or ID to verify your identity when applying for the card.
  • Existing staff members should bring their personnel ID card to verify their identities when applying for a new card.

Card Reissue Application

Follow these steps to apply for a new personnel or student ID card in case of loss, damage, or other reasons:

  • After entering the portal, select Campus IC Card Loss Reporting System, and click on [report loss / reissue / refund application].
  • Print the processing sheet after completing the online application.
  • Bring the processing sheet to the coin machine on the 1st floor of the Administration Building or the Cashier Division on the 1st floor of Chung Cheng Hall to pay the application fee.
  • Bring the processing sheet (and the receipt) and proof of identity to the IT Service Center to obtain your new card.


  • Card applications registered before 21:00 will be issued the next day.
  • Card applications registered after 21:00 will be issued two days later.

IT Service Center IC Card Reissue Service:
Miss Mei-fang Chen ext. 31266